Honey Child - fuzzi bunz

Tweedle
TNN guru

Post by Tweedle » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:33 pm

Dorayaki wrote:I'm wondering why fuzzibunz.co.nz goes to Honeychild still when they don't appear to stock fuzzibunz any more. If they're not stocking them, who is?

I am not sure why fuzzibunz.co.nz goes to Honey Child either....hopefully this is sorted soon as they are 2 different brands...

Stockist of new new Fuzzis (that I know of) are:

Tweedle
Mother's Instinct
Snazzipants
Baby Stuff (NZ Distributor)

HTH :D
Rachael - Mum to :princess: Ellie, :king: Dylan & :princess: Lauren
http://www.tweedle.co.nz
http://www.woven.co.nz

Woven - Facebook Page
Tweedle - Facebook Page

posh
TNN oracle

Post by posh » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:04 pm

Janie wrote:
posh2109 wrote:Agree about the HC inserts - far superior to the FB ones!!

Shame they are made in Korea though :cry:

Are you sure about this??? I think HC products are all made in the Hawkes Bay...
Anastasia - wahm to 3 x Image

SALE & CLEARANCE items!!!

At least Steve Irwin died doing what he loved, tracking wild animals in the open sea. When it's my time to go, I hope I'm online shopping

20 years in the making, but finally achieved!!! --->

Khai
TNN oracle

Post by Khai » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:07 pm

posh2109 wrote:
Janie wrote:

Are you sure about this??? I think HC products are all made in the Hawkes Bay...

The inserts are made in Korea, it has it on the label. But yeah, the pockets are made in Hastings.

posh
TNN oracle

Post by posh » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:10 pm

Khai wrote:
posh2109 wrote:
Janie wrote:

The inserts are made in Korea, it has it on the label. But yeah, the pockets are made in Hastings.

Interesting... not one of my HC inserts have a label on them... only my FB ones say "Made in China". Of course, all my HC inserts are the very early ones, so that may be why there is no label. :shrug:
Anastasia - wahm to 3 x Image

SALE & CLEARANCE items!!!

At least Steve Irwin died doing what he loved, tracking wild animals in the open sea. When it's my time to go, I hope I'm online shopping

20 years in the making, but finally achieved!!! --->

Janie
TNN nerd

Post by Janie » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:14 pm

Yes all HC inserts are made in Korea.

pixeldust
TNN guru

Post by pixeldust » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:34 pm

Tweedle wrote:
Dorayaki wrote:I'm wondering why fuzzibunz.co.nz goes to Honeychild still when they don't appear to stock fuzzibunz any more. If they're not stocking them, who is?

I am not sure why fuzzibunz.co.nz goes to Honey Child either....hopefully this is sorted soon as they are 2 different brands...

To be fair, they own the domain name, and are under no restrictions as to what they sell from the website. There is no legal requirement for them to give up the domain to someone else who does sell FB, and in fact it's quite a smart move on their part to hold onto it.
Jayce

ImageImage

"I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."

Khai
TNN oracle

Post by Khai » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:44 am

posh2109 wrote:
Khai wrote:
posh2109 wrote:
Janie wrote:

Interesting... not one of my HC inserts have a label on them... only my FB ones say "Made in China". Of course, all my HC inserts are the very early ones, so that may be why there is no label. :shrug:

Yeah, that's probably the case - my insert is a newish one and they recently redid their labeling. :)

Return to “Nappy businesses”