TWEEDLE

bumble

TWEEDLE

Post by bumble » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:41 pm

I bought some products through Tweedle recently (I already put a nappy review in that section). I was so impressed by the service and quality of the products that I placed another order! Rachael is so friendly and helpful and my order (quite large) was posted to me the next day so is was incredibly fast! Very impressed with the professional service and products :wink:

rachael
TNN nerd

Post by rachael » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:53 pm

I just got an order from tweedle the other day also- I was really impressed with the great service, Rachael replied really promptly to (all!) my queries. The products are fantastic, really professionally made :D
Mya (12) Elise (10) Robbie (7) Daniel (4)

ms.belinda
TNN nerd

Post by ms.belinda » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:56 am

Excellent - Rachael is great. She doesn't gouge on her prices either, and that lady moves fast! :lol:
Two thumbs up :smt023 :smt023
Mum to 3 toilet-trained children of various ages and genders. ;)

CatCufflings
TNN convert

Post by CatCufflings » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:08 pm

I got some inserts from her and they are wonderful. I will definately be buying more from her.
[url=http://cute-spot.com][img]http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/4939/6xluus2mdttd1.gif[/img][/url]

Emma
TNN guru

Post by Emma » Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:07 pm

I bought a nappy from Rachael recently and her service was great. I had the nappy really quickly and it is a fantastic product.

Mommapalmer
TNN newbie

A little bit sad

Post by Mommapalmer » Sat May 05, 2007 2:24 pm

:cry:

I got a nappy recently and found that it was of very poor quality and the leg gussets did not hold my sons explosive motion. For me if a nappy contains then it is worth its weight in gold!! :wink:
I have complained about this four weeks ago and still have had no response. I will certainly not buy from them again!! As i thought i was getting a good quality nappy. Very Sad Mum :cry:
mommapalmer.>'';;.>

Tweedle
TNN guru

Post by Tweedle » Sat May 05, 2007 2:40 pm

Sorry to hear about your nappy, I am a little concerned as this is the first complaint about any of my products. I have no received an email from you so please send it again and I will happy to sort out any issues you have.
Rachael - Mum to :princess: Ellie, :king: Dylan & :princess: Lauren
http://www.tweedle.co.nz
http://www.woven.co.nz

Woven - Facebook Page
Tweedle - Facebook Page

NZ Child Restraints

Post by NZ Child Restraints » Sat May 05, 2007 6:01 pm

Oh Tweedle! the turtle fabric is cute as! And the wipes are lovely and soft. I am very impressed with what i bought a few weeks ago...i will be buying from you again!

Are you going to be at the Hamilton Parenting show?

LaraB
TNN nerd

Post by LaraB » Fri May 18, 2007 10:44 pm

I got a nappy recently and found that it was of very poor quality and the leg gussets did not hold my sons explosive motion. For me if a nappy contains then it is worth its weight in gold!! Wink
I have complained about this four weeks ago and still have had no response. I will certainly not buy from them again!! As i thought i was getting a good quality nappy. Very Sad Mum Crying or Very sad

Interesting comment from someone who joined up the same day!!!! The service from Rachel was so far from this, i find this post hard to believe!

Anyway thanks Rachel for beings o easy to deal with, the nappies are wonderful, and the wetbag so awesome. They came quickly in the post, with helpful washing tips, and a mint!!! Yummo!
<-----My little munchkin

Beekay
TNN nerd

Post by Beekay » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:06 pm

I picked up some Tweedle wipes at The Happy Nappy Co in New Plymouth on the weekend and now I am in wipe love and HAD to order some as a gift today. And a wetbag. And then I had to order some wipes and a wetbag for myself so I don't steal them.
Mum to three boys :D

Beekay
TNN nerd

Post by Beekay » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:59 pm

My wipes and wetbags arrived today and are just as gorgeous as I knew they would be...lucky I got some for me too or I would definately have been stealing them! Rachael did some great detective work after my preggy brain just invented an e-mail address too :lol:
Mum to three boys :D

Emma
TNN guru

Post by Emma » Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:08 am

Just got another order from Tweedle. Just as great as last time :D
Emma
Mum to 5 lovely children

nicky-noodle
TNN guru

Post by nicky-noodle » Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:06 pm

What fantastic fast friendly service from Tweedle. The pocket nappy is gorgeous well made a great fit and very easy to stuff.

Thanks

Nicky

Lilly
TNN guru

Post by Lilly » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:09 am

I am very impressed with the service. Rachael has been wonderful to deal with, I really like your friendly emails :D And she has replied personally, very, very promptly to several emails from me. I have ordered twice and both times I was delighted to find my parcel in my mailbox only a few days later. Super quick!

And, of course, the nappies are lovely too.

So :smt023 for your friendly, prompt, professional service.
Mummy to a gorgeous big boy and a darling wee girl

Kiwiroxy
TNN nerd

Post by Kiwiroxy » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:42 pm

Have ordered twice from Rachael. Absolutely amazing service!!!

Can't wait to be able to afford more nappies from her!!
Roseanne
3 Angels
DD1 10 Years
DD2 7 years

Return to “Nappy businesses”