mumandbubs

aylasmummy

mumandbubs

Post by aylasmummy » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:56 am

seeing as i cant post in the old thread thought i would make a new one.
Im not terribly happy with the service ihave recieved.I paid for a few nappies 2 thursdays ago (11 days ago) and was told the nappies would be sent out on that saturday and still have not recieved them!
I emailed her yesterday and am yet to hear back....admitedly i did buy the nappies off trademe through Amy but now im wondering if they will ever turn up :roll: :?

JandC
Queen of the sewing machine

Post by JandC » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:09 am

Did you buy 'seconds' nappies? If you did you know they are 'used' not 'new seconds' aye? Alot of people have been caught out by that one.

aylasmummy

Post by aylasmummy » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:27 am

nope they werent seconds as such but were described as near new so im expecting used but good condition....if they ever get here that is...

MrsTwoTwo
TNN nerd

Post by MrsTwoTwo » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:44 pm

i just bought some from amy on tme and they arrived within a week, i was a bit worried when i saw who id bought from cos id read all the bad stuff about them, but was pleasantly surprised. minw were advertised as seconds but were in quite good condition just needed back elastic replaced.

Julia :D
Julia; mummy to a beautiful scruffy 7 year old
and my special 4yr old little man!!!
Ruby and Jade my two little Gemstones are now here!!
2x :angel: :(

nzmum
TNN nerd

Post by nzmum » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:06 pm

I didn't have a great trading experience with this store. I attempted to purchase through their online store and got the automatic email back from them and then heard nothing for about 8-10days. I emailed them again to ask what was happening, still no response. After several more days I ended up ringing the ChCh store and talking to them there. After several more days I finally was told that there was a 4 week delay, so at this point after at least 2weeks I was looking at 6 weeks. So I cancelled the order at that point. They insisted they'd emailed me, but I received nothing except the original order response email. Nothing in my spam or junk folders either. So I found the communication terrible. They were in the process of opening up the Wellington store, so maybe that caused them some issues?
Jannene

Dorayaki
TNN addict

Post by Dorayaki » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:32 am

I did a buy now on four of mumandbubs new fuzzibunz a few months ago, expecting to be able to get the nappies by the end of the week. After I had done that, I got an email saying that she didn't have the nappies, and the lady who did have them had gone into premature labour and she didn't know when she could post. I believed her, but after not hearing from her for a few weeks I wrote and asked what was up. I requested to cancel the trade and she gave me bad feedback on TM (I gave her some first though)

Luckily she had said I didn't need to pay her until she had the nappies herself. If she had put all that in the listing I wouldn't have minded, but a buy now implies you can buy it now, don't you think?

So now I have bad feedback and still no new fuzzis. I'm sad. And in the feedback she said I 'didn't understand' premature labour', which really stung. I replied that she didn't understand 'buy now'.
Katy, full time working mum of B/G twins, now age seven
Expecting #3, a little boy, in August 2013

We <3 Wellington NICU!!

Laura
TNN guru

Post by Laura » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:35 am

i had lots of problems with them when wanting my nappies when i was preg, i kept being told next week and it took MONTHS - i wouldnt deal with them again
The reason I am the person I have become!
Our journey from IVF to Freya http://babybuilding.wordpress.com

nikkitheknitter
TNN nerd

Post by nikkitheknitter » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:37 am

Dorayaki wrote:in the feedback she said I 'didn't understand' premature labour', which really stung. I replied that she didn't understand 'buy now'.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

YOU don't understand prem labour?!? Just read your sig: if anyone does, you do.

And I think it is against the rules to sell something that you don't have in your possession isn't it? Maybe report it to trademe and attempt to get the undeserved feedback removed.
Mama to the Red Headed Devil Child and newbie arriving late Jan 2015.

meow
TNN guru

Post by meow » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:08 am

Not again!!!

I wish there was some way we could warn everyone against purchasing from that company. :bighug: I hope you're able to get something sorted soon!

channyhoo
TNN nerd

Post by channyhoo » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:09 am

I went in here a while ago to see if they had any flushable liners and stood there for ages in front of the woman. She was on a business call admittedly and saw me but didn't acknowledge me. In the end I walked out and the rude tart chased after me and banged on the car window. Think I'll flag them from now on.
Chantelle
Lucky Mum of Kalila and wee angel baby May Uenuku.

rosebug
TNN guru

Post by rosebug » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:30 am

channyhoo wrote: the rude tart chased after me and banged on the car window. Think I'll flag them from now on.

What the!!?? Now that is some interesting way of dealing with customers!! Chase them and harrass them! If customers are that important, call your 'business associate' back!!! Don't run after them when they've given up waiting!!! Desperation much!
Marie
SAHMama to 4 gorgeous little ones!
DD#1 is 7! DD#2 is 5! DS & DD#3 are 2!

aussiemum
TNN guru

Post by aussiemum » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:34 am

Oh no, I can't believe it Channyhoo! Right, that it, I'm NEVER going back there! :shock:
I'm Tamara, Mum to Gorgeous Joshie 9, Delightful David 6 & Step-Mum to Sweet Sarah 16
Adoptive Mum to Jess & Louise my furbabies.

"If it wasn't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done!"

Ashtons mummy
TNN guru

Post by Ashtons mummy » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:36 am

it took me close to 8 weeks to get the 12 BGs and 1 swaddlebee I ordered when they finally got them they ordered the wrong colors and i got an aplix swaddlebee instead of the side nap! I wasnt waiting ne longer to get them so took wat I got!

Do like there laybuy service tho
Kylie

1 :king: April 2007 1 :queen: August 2008 1 :queen: April 2012 :angel: 11/3/13
1 :king: Jan 2014

Khai
TNN oracle

Post by Khai » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:14 pm

:shock: You can contact TM and get the neg feedback removed.

weegee
TNN nerd

Post by weegee » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:31 pm

Ok, well, in the interests of science (and because as far as I can tell you can't get swaddlebees anywhere else) I have just ordered from Mum & Bubs. I am very wary needless to say, but wanted to put some swaddlebees in our hire kit and didn't want to have to direct new mums to a particular business if I can't personally say I've had an ok time purchasing from them. I'll let you know how it goes!
Mum to JJ, 4 July 2008 & Addie, 28 July 2010

Return to “Nappy businesses”