Babycuddles

Fran
TNN nerd

Babycuddles

Post by Fran » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:36 pm

I recently bought five bamboo terry contoured inserts from Babycuddles.

They are really thirsty and soft! This is my first experience with any insert that is not microfibre, and I've been really happy with them. Slowly breaking them in (though absorbancy is not an issue!!)

Gail is absolutely lovely, I mentioned that I didn't know much about bamboo so she sent me some breast pads to show examples of fleece, jersey and velour. All amazing fabrics, so soft, and I love how bamboo has this almost 'springy' feel to it when dry.

The contours themselves are well made, stitch and turn - I find those bits take slightly longer to dry than the rest of the insert but it's not a big thing, and bamboo does take a bit of drying regardless. It's worth it though.

In summary, Babycuddles is a business I would very happily deal with again! Neat people, neat products, just what you want in a nappy retailer.
I am only one, but still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
- Helen Keller

Erin.T
TNN nerd

Post by Erin.T » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:59 pm

I've just received my first order - some bamboo jersey trifold flats, a velour trifold flat and a knitted bamboo booster. They are all DEVINE - can't wait to try them out! And thanks for the treats :) The whole experience has been lovely - wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.
"Be the change you want to see in the World" - Mahatma Gandhi
"The climate is like a wild beast, and we're poking it with sticks." - Wally Broecker

Lilly
TNN guru

Post by Lilly » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:30 pm

I got some jersey trifolds (through babycuddles, via TM), and agree with the above. Am really surprised how trim they are, way trimmer than I expected. If they are as absorbant as I hope then his night nap is going to need downsizing :D :lol:
So far so good (just used today for first time).
And yeah, lovely to deal with. I want some more..... will have to wait til DH gets paid.
Mummy to a gorgeous big boy and a darling wee girl

aussiemum
TNN guru

Post by aussiemum » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:21 pm

I love the Babycuddles stuff! Great prices and super trim bamboo. Great communication.
I'm Tamara, Mum to Gorgeous Joshie 9, Delightful David 6 & Step-Mum to Sweet Sarah 16
Adoptive Mum to Jess & Louise my furbabies.

"If it wasn't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done!"

kb

Post by kb » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:33 pm

I too am a fan of BabyCuddles :)
We have their covers and ADORE them. In fact - off to buy some more right now :wink:

aidanasher
TNN nerd

Post by aidanasher » Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:13 pm

agree with everyone :smt045 great service. as a newbie gail gave heaps of info, very friendly and love the stuff :alright:

Return to “Nappy businesses”