Bella Mama...

beccahv
TNN guru

Bella Mama...

Post by beccahv » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:58 pm

Not related to nappies but very related to being a Mummy :D !

I had a massage with Bella Mama today and I have to say I was extremely impressed. Not only an amazing massage but fantastic service and very friendly. It was a bit of a hike for me (Albany and I live in Te Atatu) but it was very much worth it and I'll be going again :D !

Aucklanders who are interested can check out www.bellamama.co.nz
Bec - Lucky Mama to Luca (July 2005) & Alexander (May 2008) :-)

KiwiWonder
TNN nerd

Post by KiwiWonder » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:18 pm

Have to second this!! Haven't been fortunate enough to have a massage this pregnancy, but did all throughout my pregnancy with Z, and it was the highlight of my month! :D Can't speak highly enough of them ;-)
Margo - http://kiwiwonder.wordpress.com
Zamara - July 2006 / Katerina - March 2008 / Marci - Dec 2009 stillborn at 21 weeks / Marta - Oct 2010

rochellej
TNN guru

Post by rochellej » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:51 pm

Definitely the highlight of my pregnancy with Ava. I was lucky enough to receive a voucher for my birthday for a massage & it was devine!

They put cushions in places I never imagined cushions would be comfortable while pregnant & Ava wiggled & danced through the whole thing. I can highly recommend their belly butter too - it's heaven in a jar!!!
Rochelle

Daniel - 2002
Maia - 2004
Ava - 2006

sb
TNN nerd

Post by sb » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:41 pm

I had a massage with Jo two days before my induction date and she had a go at the acupressure points in my feet too hoping to get James out before my induction. She also asked the natropath next door to have a chat with me and she prescribed me some herbs.

The cafe downstairs is good too.
Shyrel - Mum to James November 06

Ethan's Mum
TNN nerd

Post by Ethan's Mum » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:46 pm

I have to add a big thumbs up! :smt023 I had three massages with Bella Mama at the end of my pregnancy and it was wonderful. Entering the massage room was like entering another world and I could totally tune out everything and just concentrate on me, my baby and RELAXING!! - the care and service received was fantastic.

I even organised a surprise massage for my DH there - got him in the car and off for his mystery treat. He had no idea where we were going until we walked in the door :evillaugh: :xcited: Cause Dad's deserve a massage too :wink:

Return to “Related businesses”