Real Nappy Week - Auckland

ClothConvert
TNN nerd

Post by ClothConvert » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:33 pm

Lisa, have you got those printing prices emails yet? Let me know if you want me to try emailing to your other address.

karmiec
TNN oracle

Post by karmiec » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:00 am

I've got Sheryls photocopying charges (which are a real score!) but haven't received the printing ones... try the karmiec email addy if you can...

I've asked Kelley if she could do us a poster based on the napacino poster she stickied, and we talked yesterday about looking at pricing the business cards rather than flyers for on the day... that way if we don't use them all other people can use them...

Nice to see people "in person" and talk these things over... (and helps keep me motivated to do stuff!)

BTW - Helen did you see the new retailer (urban baby) who just posted in the WAHM section?
Lisa

sb
TNN nerd

Post by sb » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:07 pm

hey, sorry we didn't make it yesterday. Have you any tasks for me?
Shyrel - Mum to James November 06

karmiec
TNN oracle

Post by karmiec » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:55 am

LOL - I avoid setting tasks for people who aren't here... can't guarntee they have the time or inclination!

I've asked for a customisation of the nappacino poster (the one stickied) for the RNW expo, and when we get that i'll start sending out emails to my big list of places who *might* be interested (LMC's, Budgeting Services, Green Groups etc). I've also asked about website updates/space for the expo. We'll use your contact to get some posters done then.

So when that comes back I personally might need a hand with contacting places I couldn't find email addy's for.

We need to co-ordinate volunteers, there are a few people who have put their hands up (on this thread and the volunteers thread I started the other day)

Other than that I was thinking we need someone to co-ordinate a TNN display (possibly in the foyer?) a small table for meeting/greeting, a few TNN business cards (I'm going to price printing some of those rather than flyers for the day) and some info on TNN's aims/objectives.
ETA - it would be good to have info on WEN and RNW too.
Lisa

sb
TNN nerd

Post by sb » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:14 am

Hey, dont worry about volunteering me!
How about I look after the volunteers and sort out the display.

I'll put some info about RNW, WEN and TNN together.

Also, our local library, Mt Albert has a display case where Community Groups can do little displays. I was thinking this would be a great way to promote cloth and RNW. I'll get intouch with the library and see what dates they have available.
Shyrel - Mum to James November 06

Ethan's Mum
TNN nerd

Post by Ethan's Mum » Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:56 pm

Quick update: the email invite went out tonight, calling for stallholders at the Expo.

I shall update as we get bookings :dancin:

karmiec
TNN oracle

Post by karmiec » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:24 am

Bumping for updates!

Kelley emailed me PDF's for posters and A6 Handouts (and the nappy pimping comp logo!) so I'll start emailing people :smt041 I'm starting with child/family stuff and working back to budgetting (as I want to draft a cover letter about the costs of cloth vs disposables for them). Carla are you still ok to make some ph calls to get email addies for me?

Kelley used the RNW down under logo rather than the WEN logo... the colours suit the TNN stuff better so I'll go with it for now... Its the same kind of thing wth the letters hanging of a clothesline.

Stacey got the info up on the site too!
Lisa

mermaid13
TNN nerd

Post by mermaid13 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:04 pm

karmiec wrote:Carla are you still ok to make some ph calls to get email addies for me?

!

absolutely :lol:
Carla mama to luke 4 already

----------------------------------------- > my first time wrapping luke as a 2 year old

Mind is Powerful, Body is Strong, I am Mama

Ethan's Mum
TNN nerd

Post by Ethan's Mum » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:52 pm

Update on who'll be exhibiting:

Aquabub - Little Beetle Organic Cotton Velour Fitted nappies and organic merino wool covers, Baby Greens Diaper Co. one size fitted nappies and accessores, Bubba J Bamboo fitted nappies.
Baby Cuddles - Pockets, prefolds, Bamboo fitteds and accessories, knitted soakers, wetbags & wipes, Eden by Nurture botty spray and belly butter.
Baby Harmony - Pocket Nappies, inserts, liners, nappy laundry bags.
Designerbums - Designerbums fitteds, covers and pockets, Dandelionz Wipes
Mother's Instinct - Bum Genius, Bummis Superbrites Covers, Drybees, GAD pockets, Itti Bitti D’Lish, Bitti Boos, Monkey Doodlez, Wahmies products, Washberry Soapnuts.
Organic Island Baby - Disana - Buy a 3 pack of Organic cotton tie nappies receive 25% off. Normally $30. For Real Nappy Week Expo $22.50 (that’s $7.50 per nappy).
Pepsicles - Info on Honey Child & Fuzzi Bunz hire kits. Fuzzi Bunz clearance stock - $25 incl. insert. Fuzzi bunz inserts will also be available for purchase separately. Honeychild naps $30 incl insert - max one per customer.
Popit Modern Cloth Nappies - Popit Pocket Nappies and Wipes Bags, Bambino Mio liners and Dandelionz Wipes
Snazzipants - Snazzipants Fitted's and AIO's, Bummis Super Whisper Wraps and Super Brite Covers, Berry Plush AIO's, Haute Pockets.
Last edited by Ethan's Mum on Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:16 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Ethan's Mum
TNN nerd

Post by Ethan's Mum » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:48 pm

bumping update above :wink:

frannym
TNN nutter

Post by frannym » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:54 pm

hi
can someone send me an email with information, dates, stall costs etc. I might be able to exhibit too.....(mmm, but i dont sell nappies??!)
Mum to Angus and Lochie

Founder of http://www.breastmates.co.nz

Ethan's Mum
TNN nerd

Post by Ethan's Mum » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:48 pm

Hi Fran

We've sent out invites to attend to nappy retailers. Their deadline for getting their applications/payment etc through is Friday 28th March.

After that deadline, we'll send another wave of invites to nappy related businesses to fill any spaces still available. I'll put you on the second wave list as it would be great to have you there with your funky nappy bags, portable change stations and Dandelionz wipes! (items shown by exhibitors are limited to nappies and nappy related items).

Thanks for your interest :D :smt023

rebeccal
TNN nerd

Post by rebeccal » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:09 pm

Is there an opportunity for out of town sellers to have their info available even if they can't attend in person? Sort of like conferences offer the ability to put material into conference satchels even if not exhibiting.

I remember from attending last year's that I picked up every brochure there and kept them together kind of like a little bible of what nappies were available. So it would be a shame for people to miss out on that info and sellers to miss out on a potential customer too.

Ethan's Mum
TNN nerd

Post by Ethan's Mum » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:37 pm

rebeccal wrote:Is there an opportunity for out of town sellers to have their info available even if they can't attend in person? Sort of like conferences offer the ability to put material into conference satchels even if not exhibiting.

I remember from attending last year's that I picked up every brochure there and kept them together kind of like a little bible of what nappies were available. So it would be a shame for people to miss out on that info and sellers to miss out on a potential customer too.

I'm collecting brochures & business cards from local nappy retailers to send to other centres around New Zealand who have events organised. (& local retailers who are unable to attend the Auckland expo can have a presence via the brochure table) So hopefully other centres are doing the same as we'd love to add brochures/business cards from other areas to the brochure table at the AKL expo. (hope that makes sense!!)

karmiec
TNN oracle

Post by karmiec » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:54 pm

rebecca its a really good idea and if you want to help you could email around and collect some for us?
Lisa

Return to “Archived - Real Nappy Week 2008”