Real Nappy Week - Auckland

Ethan's Mum
TNN nerd

Post by Ethan's Mum » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:06 pm

karmiec wrote:rebecca its a really good idea and if you want to help you could email around and collect some for us?

:smt023 :D

rebeccal
TNN nerd

Post by rebeccal » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:23 pm

Absolutely I will do that. Great delegation skills!

sb
TNN nerd

Post by sb » Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:10 pm

karmiec wrote:Bumping for updates!

Kelley emailed me PDF's for posters and A6 Handouts (and the nappy pimping comp logo!) so I'll start emailing people :smt041 I'm starting with child/family stuff and working back to budgetting (as I want to draft a cover letter about the costs of cloth vs disposables for them). Carla are you still ok to make some ph calls to get email addies for me?

Kelley used the RNW down under logo rather than the WEN logo... the colours suit the TNN stuff better so I'll go with it for now... Its the same kind of thing wth the letters hanging of a clothesline.

Stacey got the info up on the site too!

Hey, when do you want to get the hard copies of posters printed and distributed? I'm thinking we need to get onto it soon.
Shyrel - Mum to James November 06

karmiec
TNN oracle

Post by karmiec » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:55 am

Hi Sheryl!
Just hanging out for some money before we do printing... we're really waiting on retailers to fill up enough spaces to at least cover hall hireage costs before I feel comfortable getting printing done... We are walking the very fine line by charging a low fee so that WAHP's can afford.

Sometimes I think Wow this is going great, other days I'm feeling really disapointed that we aren't getting much feedback from retailers etc. Probibly doesn't help that all those Preggy hormones make it worse.

I've tried contacting change the world for $15 but it keeps bouncing back and that had me upset this morning :roll:

I'l email the posters to you anyway so that as soon as we can we can get some done through your photocopy guy.

:D
Lisa

FluffyMail
TNN guru

Post by FluffyMail » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:07 am

karmiec wrote:Hi Sheryl!
Just hanging out for some money before we do printing... we're really waiting on retailers to fill up enough spaces to at least cover hall hireage costs before I feel comfortable getting printing done... We are walking the very fine line by charging a low fee so that WAHP's can afford.

Sometimes I think Wow this is going great, other days I'm feeling really disapointed that we aren't getting much feedback from retailers etc. Probibly doesn't help that all those Preggy hormones make it worse.

I've tried contacting change the world for $15 but it keeps bouncing back and that had me upset this morning :roll:

I'l email the posters to you anyway so that as soon as we can we can get some done through your photocopy guy.

:D

Last year retailers weren't allowed to get involved with any of the organisation, so I guess we are all not sure how much we can and can't do? I'm always happy to help with anything, so drop me an email if there is anything I can do (and if I'm allowed) :hide:
now FluffyMail formally ittibittinz
Karyn - Mum to Jakob 9 and Isaac 6
NZ Distributor of itti bitti and ones&twos

Image Image

itti bitti FACEBOOK page
ones & twos FACEBOOK page

karmiec
TNN oracle

Post by karmiec » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:15 pm

LOL so far I am the bossiest person on the team and I am happy for any and everyone to help, I am trusting TNN members to act fairly... the only distinction I would make is that on the day you can't represent TNN to the general public.... so volunteers (demonstrators and greeters etc) on the day shouldn't be WAHP's in the nappy biz.

I'll write up my "to do" list and start sending it around
Lisa

sb
TNN nerd

Post by sb » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:54 pm

karmiec wrote:

Preggy hormones suck aye!

I'll look out for my task list!

eta. I have managed to find two lanyards.

mermaid13
TNN nerd

Post by mermaid13 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:48 pm

hmmmmm whats a lanyard?????
Carla mama to luke 4 already

----------------------------------------- > my first time wrapping luke as a 2 year old

Mind is Powerful, Body is Strong, I am Mama

FluffyMail
TNN guru

Post by FluffyMail » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:55 pm

mermaid13 wrote:hmmmmm whats a lanyard?????

Isn't it those military things that go over the shoulder on uniforms?

Image Image

itti bitti FACEBOOK page

sb
TNN nerd

Post by sb » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:29 pm

mothersinstinct wrote:

They're those things you hang around your neck at work with your security card on it. People use them as key chains too. Personally I have my security card clipped to the waist band of my pants, I get the lanyard caught in stuff, plus it often obscures my jewelery :wink:

FluffyMail
TNN guru

Post by FluffyMail » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:08 pm

sb wrote:
mothersinstinct wrote:

They're those things you hang around your neck at work with your security card on it. People use them as key chains too. Personally I have my security card clipped to the waist band of my pants, I get the lanyard caught in stuff, plus it often obscures my jewelery :wink:

hehe I thought it was this:
Lanyards of various colour combinations and braid patterns are also commonly worn on the shoulders of British and Commonwealth military uniforms to denote the wearer's qualification or regimental affiliation. Many regiments were originally mounted and the lanyard on the left, enabled the rider to pull a whistle from his left tunic pocket and maintain communication with the rest of his troop.

So there you go ... a useless bit of information! and a nice look 8-) for RNW! :lol:

Image Image

itti bitti FACEBOOK page

sb
TNN nerd

Post by sb » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:15 am

I also now have a sandwich board 8-)

FluffyMail
TNN guru

Post by FluffyMail » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:29 am

How many retailers have you got now Helen?

Image Image

itti bitti FACEBOOK page

FluffyMail
TNN guru

Post by FluffyMail » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:32 am

I have noticed you don't have Ecobubs on your list. I could possibly have them in stock on the day, but I think maybe you should contact Rochelle - who is in Auckland and a director of Ecobubs.

Rochelle
0800 Ecobubs
order@ecobubs.co.nz

Would be lovely to see them there!

Image Image

itti bitti FACEBOOK page

Ethan's Mum
TNN nerd

Post by Ethan's Mum » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:42 am

Stlll only five signed up so far. :cry: I'm doing the chase up thing this week, then will extend invites to related companies like Breastmates.

Thanks for the Ecobubs details Karyn. I just checked my emal list and that's the email I used to contact Ecobubs. I'll give Rebecca a follow-up call . . .

Return to “Archived - Real Nappy Week 2008”