Real Nappy Week - Auckland

FluffyMail
TNN guru

Post by FluffyMail » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:48 am

Ethan's Mum wrote:Stlll only five signed up so far. :cry: I'm doing the chase up thing this week, then will extend invites to related companies like Breastmates.

Thanks for the Ecobubs details Karyn. I just checked my emal list and that's the email I used to contact Ecobubs. I'll give Rebecca a follow-up call . . .

Rochelle lives in Auckland so it would be really good for them to be there. I would be happy to stock their stuff if they can't make it thou, but fingers crossed they can. Their stuff is so luffffly!

Yep chase after people with a red hot pocker!! :twisted: :twisted:
now FluffyMail formally ittibittinz
Karyn - Mum to Jakob 9 and Isaac 6
NZ Distributor of itti bitti and ones&twos

Image Image

itti bitti FACEBOOK page
ones & twos FACEBOOK page

karmiec
TNN oracle

Post by karmiec » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:17 am

Grrrr... Whats up with all these retailers??? I would think that even just getting your name out there is worth the $25

I mean I can understand the very small/new people sharing a table etc and those with babies on the way, but seriously I would be looking at hiring/borrowing staff for the day if I couldn't make it!
Lisa

Ethan's Mum
TNN nerd

Post by Ethan's Mum » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:39 pm

I know! I'm :shrug: Especially as the fees are just $25 which is a fantastic opportunity compared with the P&C show for eg which is over $1K for one of the smallest squishiest sized stands.

Come on people - sending sign up vibes to the nappy retailer universe :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

Karyn I'll give Rochelle a call :D

karmiec
TNN oracle

Post by karmiec » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:01 pm

And the people that come are actually going to be interested in your product? Its not liek you'll have people with preschoolers or people looking for sposie deals.

I would open it up now to those non-nappy people who have expressed interest. They DESERVE to get a spot. If it weren't for bubs being so close i would be offering to take a stall for someone or run some sort of second-hand stall.
Lisa

Ethan's Mum
TNN nerd

Post by Ethan's Mum » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:00 pm

The vibes must have worked a little. Just got back from clearing our PO Box and there waiting was a booking form for DesignerBums (YAY) and a box full of brochures from Anna at babyonline re Popolini nappies (YAY).

I'll add a post to the What, Where, When thread when I get a minute and will update there on who's exhibiting/special offers.

sb
TNN nerd

Post by sb » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:35 pm

double post
Last edited by sb on Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shyrel - Mum to James November 06

sb
TNN nerd

Post by sb » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:36 pm

Ethan's Mum wrote:The vibes must have worked a little. Just got back from clearing our PO Box and there waiting was a booking form for DesignerBums (YAY) and a box full of brochures from Anna at babyonline re Popolini nappies (YAY).

I'll add a post to the What, Where, When thread when I get a minute and will update there on who's exhibiting/special offers.

Yay! I think we should open it up to related companies to fill up the spaces if we still have plenty of room. We need to cover our costs and fill up the hall.
Shyrel - Mum to James November 06

rebeccal
TNN nerd

Post by rebeccal » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:17 pm

At this rate we might have more info from out of towners than we have exhibitors!

I have been through the list of retailers from TNN and I have brochures/business cards being sent by BeeDezine, Bib & Tucker, Booboo Baby, Busy Behinds, Ecobots, Fancypantz, Jazzynappyz, Joel-Eze, Little Cloth Kiwis, Miracle Baby, Natural Parenting, Scamps, Scarecrow Farm, Smartepants, Snugglebumz, Tweedle, and Yoyo Nappy. Bumbles, Foxybots and Little Buttons will also try to send something if they get more printed in time.

Yay for heaps of MCN info for Aucklanders!

Karmiec, expect some of these to start arriving at your place any time from now on I guess.

Edited to add more names to the list.
Last edited by rebeccal on Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ethan's Mum
TNN nerd

Post by Ethan's Mum » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:56 pm

Just added Popit to the list of exhibitors :D

karmiec
TNN oracle

Post by karmiec » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:20 am

Yay! I hope they just keep rolling in. I've got a couple of ideas I want to float with you Helen, I'll corner you at slingbabies :D

If we do nothing other than pay for hall hireage we break even at 8 exhibitors... we do need to have more than that and get some cards/flyers etc printed BUT we are getting there.
Lisa

mermaid13
TNN nerd

Post by mermaid13 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:22 am

I'm really disappointed there hasn't been more interest, i can't understand why as it is an awesome opportunity :roll:

carla
Carla mama to luke 4 already

----------------------------------------- > my first time wrapping luke as a 2 year old

Mind is Powerful, Body is Strong, I am Mama

bubbagirl
TNN nerd

Post by bubbagirl » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:10 pm

I've seen Bambino Mio on the Winkalotts website too, if that's any help?
Babybug is another one (stocks Nap-naps) - can't remember if they were on the lists?

You are all doing a fantastic job! :wink:

Ethan's Mum
TNN nerd

Post by Ethan's Mum » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:41 am

Baby Harmony will be exhibiting :D

Ethan's Mum
TNN nerd

Post by Ethan's Mum » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:52 am

bubbagirl wrote:I've seen Bambino Mio on the Winkalotts website too, if that's any help?
Babybug is another one (stocks Nap-naps) - can't remember if they were on the lists?

You are all doing a fantastic job! :wink:

Yes we have Babybug on the list but haven't heard back from them yet (they're on the chase up list :wink: ) And thanks for the tip about Winkalotts. I'll contact them today. :D

mermaid13
TNN nerd

Post by mermaid13 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:58 am

Ethan's Mum wrote:Baby Harmony will be exhibiting :D

awesome - we getting there :roll:
carla
Carla mama to luke 4 already

----------------------------------------- > my first time wrapping luke as a 2 year old

Mind is Powerful, Body is Strong, I am Mama

Return to “Archived - Real Nappy Week 2008”