Auckland Expo Posters

karmiec
TNN oracle

Auckland Expo Posters

Post by karmiec » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:28 pm

Ummm HELP!

Can you please email me if you can distribute a couple of flyers (4 A6 that print on an A4 sheet) or posters (A4 - or larger)... I don't have any printed copies at the moment but if you have access to a good printer it would be REALLY helpful, I'll email you the PDF's karmiec@yahoo.com please put RNW in the subject so I can make sure we don't lose any to the junk mail.

Where could you put them? Churches, Kindy, Daycare, Plunket, anywhere with a noticeboard!! Hand them out to pregnant women in the street if you dare!

If you can't print yourself can you leave a note here and someone will arrange to post you some.

THANKS!!!!
Lisa

karmiec
TNN oracle

Post by karmiec » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:10 pm

Bump!
Lisa

Ethan's Mum
TNN nerd

Post by Ethan's Mum » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:22 pm

Hi Lisa

I'll be printing a whole lot off this weekend (on DH's fancy work printer so they'll be great quality) and I will bring a pile to Karyn's nappicino to give out to people there - so that they in turn can give them out to people :wink:

Ethan's Mum
TNN nerd

Post by Ethan's Mum » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:02 pm

Ethan's Mum wrote:Hi Lisa

I'll be printing a whole lot off this weekend (on DH's fancy work printer so they'll be great quality) and I will bring a pile to Karyn's nappicino to give out to people there - so that they in turn can give them out to people :wink:

Well, everyone forgot to take any!! lol

So Karyn is going to send one out with each order for Auckland people received before the expo. Thanks Karyn :smt023

DH & I are going to do a round of the malls on the weekend and drop off little piles next to the changing stations in the parents' rooms :D

bizzy
TNN nerd

Post by bizzy » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:23 am

thats a good idea helen... i'll do that out my way too.

I left a pile at kindy the other day and then hubby picked the boy up from kindy on tues and handed me one and said "oooh look at this". :oops: silly man, he had seen me print them out too!
Deborah, SAHM to three

sb
TNN nerd

Post by sb » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:37 am

Ethan's Mum wrote:DH & I are going to do a round of the malls on the weekend and drop off little piles next to the changing stations in the parents' rooms :D

I'm close to St Lukes and we're bound to be there this weekend or at least on Monday, so you can cross St Lukes off your list. I wish I'd thought of it earlier 'cause I was at 277 on Wednesday!
Shyrel - Mum to James November 06

Ethan's Mum
TNN nerd

Post by Ethan's Mum » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:04 pm

bizzy wrote:thats a good idea helen... i'll do that out my way too.

I left a pile at kindy the other day and then hubby picked the boy up from kindy on tues and handed me one and said "oooh look at this". :oops: silly man, he had seen me print them out too!

:smt043 that's funny :lol: :D

Thanks for helping to spread the word :smt023

Ethan's Mum
TNN nerd

Post by Ethan's Mum » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:05 pm

sb wrote:
Ethan's Mum wrote:DH & I are going to do a round of the malls on the weekend and drop off little piles next to the changing stations in the parents' rooms :D

I'm close to St Lukes and we're bound to be there this weekend or at least on Monday, so you can cross St Lukes off your list. I wish I'd thought of it earlier 'cause I was at 277 on Wednesday!

Cool.

I thought about putting one on the windscreens of cars parked in the "parents with prams" carparks as well. :plot:

Petals
TNN guru

Post by Petals » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:45 pm

Can someone email me the pdf (or whatever) before Sunday please?
Ta muchly
Kylie

Ethan's Mum
TNN nerd

Post by Ethan's Mum » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:06 pm

Okay :D

sb
TNN nerd

Post by sb » Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:55 pm

Ethan's Mum wrote:
sb wrote:

Cool.

I thought about putting one on the windscreens of cars parked in the "parents with prams" carparks as well. :plot:

Crickey! You go girl! My hubby would have a conniption if he'd found out I'd been sticking flyers on car windscreens :smt043 :smt043
Shyrel - Mum to James November 06

Return to “Archived - Real Nappy Week 2008”