Page 1 of 2

Sept 2010 Nappy Hunt Winners

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:56 am
by Claude30
2nd prize #19 Winner - Kiley L. Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty aka Claude30 \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

The lists are up
http://www.diaperdecisions.com/pages/du_winners.php

But I just got an email that I've won this
Black Onyx and Pink Gemstone with Silver Heart Fancy Bookmark donated by ArtEZan
Minkytime Nappy with Bamboo Insert donated by Green Kids

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Can you tell im excited.

Anybody else had an email yet.

ETA - the lists are now up.

Re: Sept 2010 Nappy Hunt Winners

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:30 am
by Petals
Congratulations!

No, I haven't receive my prizewinner email yet. I'm sure it'll arrive soon though . . . :rotfl:

Re: Sept 2010 Nappy Hunt Winners

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:39 am
by Claude30
Petals wrote:Congratulations!

No, I haven't receive my prizewinner email yet. I'm sure it'll arrive soon though . . . :rotfl:
:rotfl: I think they are only just sorting it now, as they arent up on the page yet and prizes are listed in daily, then 2nd, then the big ones so you never know there is still time.

Re: Sept 2010 Nappy Hunt Winners

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:51 pm
by legz
Congrats! :D

I won a daily prize of bum cream :lol: 8-)

Re: Sept 2010 Nappy Hunt Winners

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:00 pm
by Wicked Knits
Congrats :)

Re: Sept 2010 Nappy Hunt Winners

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:37 pm
by Claude30
#34 Angela H. Christchurch, n/a
#35 Cecile S. Auckland, NZ
#19 Kiley L. Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty - Me
#23 Vivienne O. Porirua, Wellington
#27 Susan D. Auckland, NZ
#28 Trish W. Christchurch, Redwood
#39 Terry-Anne B. Invercargill, Southland
September 4 Rachel H. Christchurch, Canterbury
September 28 Lesley S. Papamoa, bop

So any of these other TNNers. And did any Tnners from oz win anything.

Re: Sept 2010 Nappy Hunt Winners

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:44 pm
by macca
I'm pretty sure that Trish is a NNer

Re: Sept 2010 Nappy Hunt Winners

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:45 pm
by krisha
macca wrote:I'm pretty sure that Trish is a NNer
Yep Tastic is Trish :)

Re: Sept 2010 Nappy Hunt Winners

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:05 pm
by tastic
yes it was me :D so very excited and happy :)
I got
A Purple Nights Nappy donated by Mandy Mac and a Medium Orange Minkee SideSnap AI2 with Floral Cotton Shimmer Panel donated by Silky Creations Australia

Re: Sept 2010 Nappy Hunt Winners

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:10 pm
by tastic
:( also wow not many from nz won :boohoo:

Re: Sept 2010 Nappy Hunt Winners

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:44 pm
by Claude30
Yay Trsih its exciting getting that email isnt it.

Well that 3 Tnners out of the small bunch. It is sad that there is only that many Nzers but I guess on ration or populations and websites its proably about right.

Re: Sept 2010 Nappy Hunt Winners

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:00 pm
by Wicked Knits
tastic wrote::( also wow not many from nz won :boohoo:
They never do - I think there's heaps more aussies in it :wink:

The whole hunt is better value for the aussies really :( Postage prices from Aus are a killer, but from NZ to Aus are a lot more reasonable - strange really. As well as the fact that their dollar is way up. But then they have most of the interesting sites anyway! (not saying our nappy sites/etc aren't good, but they have the equivalent over there anyway, plus some more 'out of the box' type things)

Re: Sept 2010 Nappy Hunt Winners

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:04 pm
by tastic
Claude30 wrote:Yay Trsih its exciting getting that email isnt it.

Well that 3 Tnners out of the small bunch. It is sad that there is only that many Nzers but I guess on ration or populations and websites its proably about right.
Yes it was very exciting. I opened it expecting it to just tell me who won lol was very excited when it wasn't that lol

Re: Sept 2010 Nappy Hunt Winners

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:08 pm
by tastic
Alia wrote:
tastic wrote::( also wow not many from nz won :boohoo:
They never do - I think there's heaps more aussies in it :wink:

The whole hunt is better value for the aussies really :( Postage prices from Aus are a killer, but from NZ to Aus are a lot more reasonable - strange really. As well as the fact that their dollar is way up. But then they have most of the interesting sites anyway! (not saying our nappy sites/etc aren't good, but they have the equivalent over there anyway, plus some more 'out of the box' type things)
:( was think its cause they are bigger in size but still no fair

Re: Sept 2010 Nappy Hunt Winners

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:25 pm
by Petals
I thought it looked like there were quite a few New Zealand winners this time - way more than you'd expect given the number of participants.