RNW Auckland - we need help please Aucklanders!!

aidanasher
TNN nerd

Post by aidanasher » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:17 pm

mumoftwo wrote:
aidanasher wrote:
mumoftwo wrote:do the DIY kits we are planning on selling have a pattern in them? :D

ezypzy is selling them now, so you don't have to worry about it. she'll be next to your table so it's easy to direct ppl to her :D

but yes it does have a pattern in it, with velcro

Great, I realised that ezypzy would be selling them since she is having a table there, the 'we' I was talking about was the expo its self :D

we won't be selling them, i've canceled ones from out of town retailers

Miss Shelley
TNN guru

Post by Miss Shelley » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:24 pm

aidanasher wrote:
mumoftwo wrote:
aidanasher wrote:
mumoftwo wrote:do the DIY kits we are planning on selling have a pattern in them? :D

ezypzy is selling them now, so you don't have to worry about it. she'll be next to your table so it's easy to direct ppl to her :D

but yes it does have a pattern in it, with velcro

Great, I realised that ezypzy would be selling them since she is having a table there, the 'we' I was talking about was the expo its self :D

we won't be selling them, i've canceled ones from out of town retailers

Yip read that earlier.... all I was trying to ask was if the DIY kits that were being sold at the expo had a pattern or not :D Been answered just trying to clarify
Shelley :)
(Mum to T and L )

karmiec
TNN oracle

Post by karmiec » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:36 pm

Right Last minute things - I am painting words today (fingers crossed the kids don't help too much) and DH will put on the blackboard after that. Thanks for the paint Julie.

An update to the FB event group with ezypzy details and final prize pack.

For the knitting table do we need anything else? I will bring the longies I have been working on for ages that don't need to be finished for a while as T is now too big for them and L still needs to grow into them! :lol: and I have a quick soaker on the go using up some scraps.... Will bring nappies and snap pliers just in case too.

Do we have raffle tickets? and a box or jar or hat of some description?

Does everyone have a float ready for sales? (incl raffle tickets, and food stall?)

Reworded : lets not store our handbags on the floor this year :wink: will discuss on the day
Last edited by karmiec on Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lisa

aidanasher
TNN nerd

Post by aidanasher » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:45 pm

karmiec wrote:Do we have raffle tickets? and a box or jar or hat of some description?

can we use small papers for ppl to write their name and ph/addy in? so no need to buy raffle ticket? i've got some papers i can bring for that.

eta. not bringing container cos i'm catching bus :wink:

aidanasher
TNN nerd

Post by aidanasher » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:40 pm

photocopied forms, now off to cut 250 of them into two :lol:

grubbiejulz
TNN nerd

Post by grubbiejulz » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:53 pm

karmiec wrote:Right Last minute things - I am painting words today (fingers crossed the kids don't help too much) and DH will put on the blackboard after that. Thanks for the paint Julie.

Cool.....hope the colours were ok.....odds and sods :D Cant wait to see it :D
Julie
I blog here http://grubbiejulz.blogspot.com/
I'm on Ravelry as grubbiejulz http://www.ravelry.com/people/grubbiejulz
Come meet us IRL at Slingbabies http://www.slingbabies.co.nz

rebeccal
TNN nerd

Post by rebeccal » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:09 pm

Once again, here are the booked exhibitors (have sent in a booking form) and confirmed exhibitors (money is confirmed by Michelle as being received into the TNN bank account). Everyone has paid except for WCC and I know Michelle will make sure that they do! Real Nappies cannot be there unfortunately, but would like to donate an item to the prize draw. Once I find out where we can collect that from we may need someone to be in charge of picking that up tomorrow and bringing it on Saturday morning.

Pepsicles: Honeychild nappies and accessories, Honeychild hirekit. Expo specials: Honey Child trial nappy with 30 days money back guarantee: $30. Tote bag: $15. Also exhibiting: Embrace sanitary products.

Baby Harmony: Baby Harmony Pocket Nappies, inserts, wet bags, laundry bags, wipes & liners. Expo Specials: 12 Nappies for $240 (excludes inserts). FREE Ooly Drooly with any nappy purchase – (Limit of 1 per customer). Clearance nappies - $18.00 each. Also exhibiting: Baby Harmony bibs, tag rag toy, breast pads, Moontime Cloth panty liners, BioBand Natural Nausea relief for morning sickness and Diva Cup Menstrual cup.

Itti Bitti: Itti Bitti D’Lish AIO + SIO, and Baby Legs baby leg warmers. Expo Specials: 10% off Baby Legs. 10% off itti bitti d’lish nappies – up to 5 nappies then the bulk buying discounts apply below. Trial pack – $66.75 value for $50.00! (strictly limited once per customer only) Buy a 6 pack of discounted itti bitti d’lish nappies and receive 1 nappy free. Buy a 12 pack of discounted itti bitti d’lish nappies and receive 1 nappy free, plus 1 microfibre and 1 bamboo mini booster. Buy a 15 pack of itti bitti d’lish nappies and receive 2 free nappies, plus 1 microfibre and 1 bamboo mini booster. All purchases on the day will go into the draw to win 1 of 2 prize packs of 6 itti bitti d’lish nappies! (NB - This is Mothers Instinct trading as Itti Bitti for those of you who are wondering)

Popit: Popit Pocket Nappies, wipes and wipe bags, Bambino Mio flushable liners. Expo Specials: 5% off all nappies and liners. 15% off wipes, 50% off wipe bags, some seconds nappies for $30 each. Also exhibiting: Popit wraps - $10 off.

Aquabub: Baby Greens Diaper Co. fitted nappies & doublers – hemp/cotton blend and 100% organic cotton, Nappy Spritzer & Gentle Diaper Wash. Little Beetle Organic Cotton Velour fitted nappies and doublers, Organic Merino wool covers, raw silk liners. Bubba J Fitted nappies – hemp and bamboo options. Bummis Super Whisper Wraps and Super Brite Wraps. Expo Specials: 10% off Baby Greens range, 20% off Little Beetle and Bubba J ranges. Also exhibiting: Huggalugs Leg warmers – perfect for nappy free time.

Organic Island Baby: Disana Flat tie nappies 3 packs & 10 packs, organic brushed cotton fitted nappies, cco merino wool over pants, organic brushed cotton liners 3 packs & 10 packs, organic cotton muslins, flushable liners. Organic Island Baby NZ made Lanolin soap & spray. Expo Specials: Buy any eco merino over pants and receive a Lanolin soap sample complimentary. Buy a 3 pack of organic cotton tie nappies & get 3 pack of brushed organic liner or muslins for half price. Buy a 10 pack of organic cotton tie nappies & get 10 pack of brushed organic liners or muslins for half price.

Waitakere City Council: Hirekit containing Honeychild, Snazzipants, Tots Bots, Karma Kidz and Designer Bums. Mix of types.

EZPZ Baby: EZPZ Pocket Nappies and inserts. DIY kits. Also exhibiting: Baby wipes and rain ponchos, baby bump bags.

CarlaK
TNN guru

Post by CarlaK » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:17 pm

Real nappies are in Greenhithe yes?

if so i can pick up no probs
Carla, Mum of Kaylee - 8, Olivia - 6, Benjamin - 3

Just keep swimming ;)

grubbiejulz
TNN nerd

Post by grubbiejulz » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:43 pm

CarlaS wrote:Real nappies are in Greenhithe yes?

I think the 'shop' is in Albany but they 'live' in Greenhithe???????

Dont shoot me if I'm wrong :wink:
Julie

k8ylou
TNN nerd

Post by k8ylou » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:40 pm

Lisa - hope you're okay? Was it about anything in particular? keys - did you get them yet, or need me to get them tomorrow?

I am back home, so will be in contact and able to help out in any way with last minute things.

Julz - do you need ideas of where to put the signs? Maybe right near zoo entrance?

Rebecca - I guess it's okay not to add the Real Nappies prize to the poster, as it's already made up?

I will sort foodstall float.

What's the weather supposed to be like? :)

grubbiejulz
TNN nerd

Post by grubbiejulz » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:04 pm

k8ylou wrote:
Julz - do you need ideas of where to put the signs? Maybe right near zoo entrance?

I'm good............have nutted it out and driven past it in my head a few times......I think I have the whole area covered with just 4 signs......even the going to St Lukes shopping traffic :D

Someone said its going to be good weather....there's couple of showers off to the coromandel ranges.....should pass us by
Last edited by grubbiejulz on Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Julie

rebeccal
TNN nerd

Post by rebeccal » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:10 pm

Thanks Carla, I've emailed her to get the details and will PM you if its a Greenhithe pickup.

Kate, I'm collecting the keys tomorrow. It's all under control! I think that they had just lost the forms etc, very frustrating!

karmiec
TNN oracle

Post by karmiec » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:16 pm

rebeccal wrote:

Thanks Carla, I've emailed her to get the details and will PM you if its a Greenhithe pickup.

Kate, I'm collecting the keys tomorrow. It's all under control! I think that they had just lost the forms etc, very frustrating!

Lost the forms: taken down my ph and email wrong, then not been able to match my email requesting hte booking form (which they replied to) with the fact that I was the person with the booking, or last years booking under the same details :roll: The supervisor is lovely tho.

We are going ot keep the access key so that next year we just ring up with the booking # from this year and add the date/venue details and they give our card access 8-) ... maybe we'll have to have more events to test their system.
Lisa

rebeccal
TNN nerd

Post by rebeccal » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:19 pm

karmiec wrote:Lost the forms: taken down my ph and email wrong, then not been able to match my email requesting hte booking form (which they replied to) with the fact that I was the person with the booking, or last years booking under the same details :roll: The supervisor is lovely tho.

GRR! Good thing you're so onto it with the follow up otherwise we'd have been having the Expo in Valentines...

karmiec
TNN oracle

Post by karmiec » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:23 pm

rebeccal wrote:
karmiec wrote:Lost the forms: taken down my ph and email wrong, then not been able to match my email requesting hte booking form (which they replied to) with the fact that I was the person with the booking, or last years booking under the same details :roll: The supervisor is lovely tho.

GRR! Good thing you're so onto it with the follow up otherwise we'd have been having the Expo in Valentines...

LOL well I was suggesting a more casual nappacino instead of hte full on Expo - maybe I should have kept my mouth shut :lol:
Lisa

Return to “Archived - Real Nappy Week 2009”