AGM Discussion - Demo Kits

Annual General Meeting
posh
TNN oracle

AGM Discussion - Demo Kits

Post by posh » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:06 pm

Can someone please refresh my memory regarding the Demo Kits?

Should we be out there actively demonstrating?

Who are the currently demo kit holders?
Anastasia - wahm to 3 x Image

SALE & CLEARANCE items!!!

At least Steve Irwin died doing what he loved, tracking wild animals in the open sea. When it's my time to go, I hope I'm online shopping

20 years in the making, but finally achieved!!! --->

Nee
TNN nerd

Post by Nee » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:00 pm

the manawatu kit has been lost a long time ago. It would be nice if we could have one in the area.
Renee
"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you in the heart" Winnie the Pooh

mavis
TNN nerd

Post by mavis » Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:22 pm

AliG here - I think mandli has the Wellington one. I've volunteered to take it over if Lisa doesn't want to/can't do it anymore.
http://www.nzpuresilver.com

Mumma to my brood
The boys N-14, L-5 years, O-3 years, The ladies M-2 years J-0years

Kaz
TNN guru

Post by Kaz » Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:27 pm

I have the Christchurch one - we may look at rehoming it at some point as we have been using the mini kits and emphasisng the different styles using non branded nappies. :roll: Not that we have done a demo recently.

karmiec
TNN oracle

Post by karmiec » Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:28 pm

:detective: watching with interest

ClothConvert
TNN nerd

Re: AGM Discussion - Demo Kits

Post by ClothConvert » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:03 pm

posh wrote:Can someone please refresh my memory regarding the Demo Kits?

Should we be out there actively demonstrating?

Who are the currently demo kit holders?

For the list of holders, please refer to page 1 of stickied thread http://thenappynetwork.org.nz/phpBB2/vi ... =2395#2395

The demo kits are for the purpose of demonstrating/educating to interested parties re MCNs. There is no target set as such (ie that a demonstrator must have x number of demos in y period).

AliG, if that's the case, please do make sure you or Lisa let me know about the change over so I can keep the records updated.

Nee, Ness hasn't returned the kit yet. Last time I was in contact with her, it was just a bad time as she had just lost a baby and the demo kit and other baby stuff were all in storage that it was a bit insensitive to ask her to go and retrieve the kit, so I left it for her to do that in her own time. I'll have to check how long ago that was, so as to see if now is possibly a good time to remind her nicely about sending the kit back.

Nee
TNN nerd

Re: AGM Discussion - Demo Kits

Post by Nee » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:25 pm

ClothConvert wrote:Nee, Ness hasn't returned the kit yet. Last time I was in contact with her, it was just a bad time as she had just lost a baby and the demo kit and other baby stuff were all in storage that it was a bit insensitive to ask her to go and retrieve the kit, so I left it for her to do that in her own time. I'll have to check how long ago that was, so as to see if now is possibly a good time to remind her nicely about sending the kit back.

That's cool :) Thanks for the update, though I won't be putting my hadn up for looking after it as my nappy days are nearly over
Renee
"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you in the heart" Winnie the Pooh

mandli
TNN guru

Post by mandli » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:48 am

I have the Wellington one. I've asked Rebecca (happy@home) if she wants it back. I don't have time to do anything with it. She's still deciding. If she doesn't want it I will post to ask for volunteers. I think it need to be someone Wellington based or in the Hutt who has time and means to travel.
Lisa, mama to Maya, no more nappies here!

[url=http://www.alterna-tickers.com][img]http://www.alterna-tickers.com/tickers/971631.png[/img][/url]

LuluNZ
TNN guru

Post by LuluNZ » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:29 pm

Probably a dumb question but is there a demo kit for Hawkes Bay at all? I couldn't see one on the list.
Mummy to DD (19) and DS(5)

Return to “Archived - AGM 2009”