Sewing Pattern testers wtd pls-sml pocket-update p3 4testers

Nappies, knitting patterns or anything else where you can post for testers wanted
User avatar
netta
TNN nutter
Posts: 813
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:18 pm
Location: Hamilton
Contact:

Post by netta » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:33 pm

1. Beginner-moderate
2. 6 weeks and 5 months
3. yes ok for photos
4. yes
Anetta
Mama to
Devon & Isla

User avatar
nova
TNN oracle
Posts: 10432
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:48 pm
Location: Waitakere
Contact:

Post by nova » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:43 am

zayarn wrote:1. Your sewing skills.....experienced
understatement of the week :P

i'm like claire - would like to test, have a bub in smalls.. but not exactly your target age range! :lol:
:star:

User avatar
zayarn
TNN nutter
Posts: 540
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:38 pm
Location: Milton, South Otago
Contact:

Post by zayarn » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:52 am

I was going to put moderate cause i still don't consider myself an experienced sewer :oops: .

Leanne I have a friend thats learning to sew that could possibly be interested in giving this ago and I'm happy to shadow her when she's doing it to pin point any possible sticking points in reading /sewing the pattern
Angie
Kavarn 28/03/01 9lb 4oz home birth
Zayde 10/10/02 10lb 8oz home birth
Kanyon 13/08/06 8lb 12oz hospital birth
Taylin 16/4/09 9lb 6oz unassisted home birth
Reo 23/6/12 10lb unassisted home birth

Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/theoriginaldesignerbums
Specialists in hand-dyed eco-friendly nappies and delicious hand-dyed yarn
Image

Dunners
TNN oracle
Posts: 17750
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Ōtautahi

Post by Dunners » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:42 pm

Any more willing beginner testers? (and thanks to those of you whom have dobbed in daughters/friends, I have you/them on the list ;))

I'm still plodding on, and slowly getting closer to being finished (yay!). Unfortunately all the kids are sick (poos, thought we'd missed the flu this season :roll:) and I'm just hoping that I don't get it, or at least I get this emailed out first!

If you have offered, and are still keen, please feel free to send me an email (button below) so I have your email on hand. Saves me hassling you in a few days ;)

Wee computer break now before OOS sets in ;)

Thanks again for the generous offers

:)
Leanne
Mum to 3 beautiful children
Image Small and Large pocket patterns available, for a small donation to Unicef. DIY kits also available for $5 each with free pattern. PM or email me for more info...

User avatar
mattsgirl1996
TNN nerd
Posts: 4994
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:15 pm
Location: Dunedin

Post by mattsgirl1996 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:56 pm

I'd love to be a tester hun!!!! I have a few testers that I could use! would be more than happy to use mumof3's wee girl too!
ImageImageImage

Dunners
TNN oracle
Posts: 17750
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Ōtautahi

Post by Dunners » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:06 pm

Me again :)

I'm 99% there, planning to proof read and email out tomorrow. 8-)

Sadly the PDFer is exploding the size of the document when it converts it to PDF. It's sitting around 2.3 Mb (or was it 2.8?). Please LMK if emailing you a file this size is going to be problematic and I shall upload it for you to access in a way that suits you.

Also, I have started up a forum for testing discussion - I figured it will be simpler to keep it all in one place rather than emailing back & forth comments etc. Sorry that it's another forum, but you won't have to hang out there, it's just for you to add your comments, photos, stats, clarify issues, etc when you are ready. The address is http://weeweka.niceboards.net/. Please register then when you have a chance (and don't be worried if I don't accept it straight away - I'm still sorting out my categories on there).

Thanks to those of you whom have emailed me already - yell out if the file size is an issue for you.

So, my requests today;
1. Please email me so I have your email address. LMK if being sent a 2.3Mb attachment will be problematic for your email.
2. Please register for the testers forum http://weeweka.niceboards.net/

Thank you!
Leanne
Mum to 3 beautiful children
Image Small and Large pocket patterns available, for a small donation to Unicef. DIY kits also available for $5 each with free pattern. PM or email me for more info...

User avatar
mattsgirl1996
TNN nerd
Posts: 4994
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:15 pm
Location: Dunedin

Post by mattsgirl1996 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:48 pm

done not sure if email addy gets sent with the email or not. let me know if it doesnt and will send it thru
ImageImageImage

Dunners
TNN oracle
Posts: 17750
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Ōtautahi

Post by Dunners » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:03 pm

mattsgirl1996 wrote:done not sure if email addy gets sent with the email or not. let me know if it doesnt and will send it thru


Yes it does, thanks. It comes "from" the email that you have registered for TNN. So, you (and anyone else) only need type in an email address if there's another you'd/they'd preferred I use.

:)
Leanne
Mum to 3 beautiful children
Image Small and Large pocket patterns available, for a small donation to Unicef. DIY kits also available for $5 each with free pattern. PM or email me for more info...

User avatar
emmapea
TNN guru
Posts: 5251
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:15 pm
Location: Tauranga

Post by emmapea » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:05 pm

Dunners wrote:
mattsgirl1996 wrote:done not sure if email addy gets sent with the email or not. let me know if it doesnt and will send it thru


Yes it does, thanks. It comes "from" the email that you have registered for TNN. So, you (and anyone else) only need type in an email address if there's another you'd/they'd preferred I use.

:)


Ah that is handy... although I didnt know that and wrote my address in anyway :D Hope you recieved it ok :D Good luck for the finishing touches!
Emma - Mum to Oliver (May 2007), Lachlan (December 2009) and Annabel (January 2014)

User avatar
LuluNZ
TNN guru
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:06 pm
Location: My little slice of this wonderful country

Post by LuluNZ » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:09 pm

emmapea wrote:
Dunners wrote:
mattsgirl1996 wrote:done not sure if email addy gets sent with the email or not. let me know if it doesnt and will send it thru


Yes it does, thanks. It comes "from" the email that you have registered for TNN. So, you (and anyone else) only need type in an email address if there's another you'd/they'd preferred I use.

:)


Ah that is handy... although I didnt know that and wrote my address in anyway :D Hope you recieved it ok :D Good luck for the finishing touches!


Your not the only one Emma, I did that too. You learn something new every day :wink:
Mummy to DD (19) and DS(5)

Dunners
TNN oracle
Posts: 17750
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Ōtautahi

Post by Dunners » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:32 pm

I have email addresses and permission to send a large file to;
Ariayla
Mattsgirl
Skyflame
Piggywiggy
Emmapea
Lulunz
Poppy4
Netta
Tahlula
Zayarn
Clay'sMum
Lilly
Bella'sMama
ETA:
Tentacles
Kyle

Check your In box, message just on it's way.

For the rest of you whom have registered an interest - I'll wait for you to email me if you're still interested. (I need an email address to send to, and since the file is huge at around 3 Mb with encoding - I don't want to assume that you can receive it on the email address that I possibly have hanging around from previous co-ops/trades etc). And it's no problem if you need to pull out.

:)
Last edited by Dunners on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leanne
Mum to 3 beautiful children
Image Small and Large pocket patterns available, for a small donation to Unicef. DIY kits also available for $5 each with free pattern. PM or email me for more info...

Mumof4girls

Post by Mumof4girls » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:41 pm

mattsgirl1996 wrote:I'd love to be a tester hun!!!! I have a few testers that I could use! would be more than happy to use mumof3's wee girl too!


Oooh Holly is spoilt :lol: Lurene said she might use her too :P its a shame neither of you want her when shes awake at 3am :lol:

User avatar
LuluNZ
TNN guru
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:06 pm
Location: My little slice of this wonderful country

Post by LuluNZ » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:55 pm

mumof3girls wrote:
mattsgirl1996 wrote:I'd love to be a tester hun!!!! I have a few testers that I could use! would be more than happy to use mumof3's wee girl too!


Oooh Holly is spoilt :lol: Lurene said she might use her too :P its a shame neither of you want her when shes awake at 3am :lol:


I was thinking T could do Holly's and I will do one for Nickynoodles wee girl Lily.
Mummy to DD (19) and DS(5)

User avatar
mattsgirl1996
TNN nerd
Posts: 4994
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:15 pm
Location: Dunedin

Post by mattsgirl1996 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:13 pm

LuluNZ wrote:
mumof3girls wrote:
mattsgirl1996 wrote:I'd love to be a tester hun!!!! I have a few testers that I could use! would be more than happy to use mumof3's wee girl too!


Oooh Holly is spoilt :lol: Lurene said she might use her too :P its a shame neither of you want her when shes awake at 3am :lol:


I was thinking T could do Holly's and I will do one for Nickynoodles wee girl Lily.


sweet as thanks L as i see holly quite often anyway. :wink:
ImageImageImage

Mumof4girls

Post by Mumof4girls » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:27 pm

LuluNZ wrote:
mumof3girls wrote:
mattsgirl1996 wrote:I'd love to be a tester hun!!!! I have a few testers that I could use! would be more than happy to use mumof3's wee girl too!


Oooh Holly is spoilt :lol: Lurene said she might use her too :P its a shame neither of you want her when shes awake at 3am :lol:


I was thinking T could do Holly's and I will do one for Nickynoodles wee girl Lily.


Thats cool Lurene 8-) youll get baby cuddles tomoro T :mrred: thats if shes feeling better,shes been a bit growly today and has a temp :(

Post Reply

Return to “Testers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests