Experienced Knitters Wanted For Pattern Testing :)

Nappies, knitting patterns or anything else where you can post for testers wanted
j-j
TNN guru

Experienced Knitters Wanted For Pattern Testing :)

Post by j-j » Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:05 pm

Hiya lovelies,

I've got another pattern ready for testing shortly, it's a girls dress with the option of a hood. If you are interested, pop over to Rav to the TNN group or budding designers group for more information. Please don't post here - I've cross posted all over the place, so it's far easier for me to sort through and organise just via Rav :)

The pattern goes from size 3-6 months to 8 years, and like The Little Rascals, it can be knit in either 8 or 10ply.

Thanks!
Julia - Knitting nut and mum to 3 delicious children: DD - 9, DS#1 - 7 and DS#3 - 5

Knitting Pattern Designer of The Little Rascals, Poplar, Katniss, Primrose, Greyson patterns - available HERE

j-j
TNN guru

Re: Experienced Knitters Wanted For Pattern Testing :)

Post by j-j » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:30 pm

I'm still on the hunt for certain sizes? There have been multiple offers to knit loads of the sizes, but at the moment there are still gaps for the:
20”/50.5cm,
23”/58.5cm
and yep, you guessed it, the 27”/68.5cm

Anyone else want in? :D I’ll heart you forever?

And, if I get the pattern testing all set up tomorrow, then you’ll have almost 4 weeks (and I’d give any test of the bigger size a bit of leeway…not a huge amount, but another week if needed :) )

More info, see here :)
http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/budding- ... reply_form
Julia - Knitting nut and mum to 3 delicious children: DD - 9, DS#1 - 7 and DS#3 - 5

Knitting Pattern Designer of The Little Rascals, Poplar, Katniss, Primrose, Greyson patterns - available HERE

Mel
TNN guru

Post by Mel » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:31 am

Sorry I know you dont want posts here but Im lazy and heading out the door soon. :wink:

What age is 20"?

j-j
TNN guru

Post by j-j » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:00 am

Thanks guys, I'm all sorted now except for the size 8...not a surprise really though is it!

Return to “Testers”