2012.... TNN Inc's big year?

An area for people who want to volunteer their services to TNN inc without being financial members
Callum's godmother
TNN guru

Re: 2012.... TNN Inc's big year?

Post by Callum's godmother » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:56 am

Janie wrote:
hannah wrote:So who really does run the show? Is there a committee list somewhere?
I would suspect that some involved are in Christchurch, would this be right? If so, then fair enough it has dropped to the bottom of the priority list.
yes
How many hire kits are there? Who has them and where? How many times have they been hired out in 2011?

I have tnn hire kits - hired out 3 times in last 18 months
there are also kits in auckland and the south island (timaru) - think they were out once last year

How many demo kits are there? Who has them and where? How many times have they been used in 2011?

demo kits were changing their look to become unbranded so i have all the auckland ones in my attic waiting for instructions on what to do with them.
saw recently dunedin have decided to send the ones they had back to distributors, christchurch ones with laura.

Callum's godmother
TNN guru

Post by Callum's godmother » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:02 am

you rock nova and i do apologse for being negative :oops: :grouphug: lisa, enjoy the last bit of the holidays :morningcoffee:

nova feel free to go thru and edit out my crappy stuff as you are right it's not helpful!

PukekoPossum
TNN nerd

Post by PukekoPossum » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:13 am

I'm happy to help out in a volunteer capacity, tho I don't know how much use I can be. If you need photos, I'm here. :)

Nova, I've met you in real life, so you must exist slightly, lol.

xxx Lou
Mwah!!

krisha
TNN oracle

Post by krisha » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:18 am

Callum's godmother wrote:
Janie wrote:
hannah wrote:So who really does run the show? Is there a committee list somewhere?
I would suspect that some involved are in Christchurch, would this be right? If so, then fair enough it has dropped to the bottom of the priority list.
yes
How many hire kits are there? Who has them and where? How many times have they been hired out in 2011?

I have tnn hire kits - hired out 3 times in last 18 months
there are also kits in auckland and the south island (timaru) - think they were out once last year

How many demo kits are there? Who has them and where? How many times have they been used in 2011?

demo kits were changing their look to become unbranded so i have all the auckland ones in my attic waiting for instructions on what to do with them.
saw recently dunedin have decided to send the ones they had back to distributors, christchurch ones with laura.

who has the timaru kit? (news to me that theres one here... )

CarlaK
TNN guru

Post by CarlaK » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:23 am

PukekoPossum wrote:I'm happy to help out in a volunteer capacity, tho I don't know how much use I can be. If you need photos, I'm here. :)

Nova, I've met you in real life, so you must exist slightly, lol.

xxx Lou
may just take you up on that :p

alot of photos can be reused but some are out of date. ive always wondered if Nova existed.... :p
Carla, Mum of Kaylee - 8, Olivia - 6, Benjamin - 3

Just keep swimming ;)

karmiec
TNN oracle

Post by karmiec » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:50 am

- Claire needs removing from the society register, and all other officers updated
I will try again

- Review of society rules.
I'm happy to make some notes

- We would like the website updating
We have drafts but need access from Stacey, do we want a complete new format and look or just updated wording?

- A facebook page for TNN has been suggested.
Later please. I think we need to establish a system for taking care of the website and meetings etc before we launch on FB as it adds more admin and could end up AWOL

- Membership rally and signup process needs to be re-instigated, and streamlined.
Nova would you like to look at the online form I started - it is linked in the boardroom as moderate while you don't have speaking rights in the board room you are certainly able to click on the link :lol:

- Any outstanding debts owed to and by TNN Inc. need to be identified, and addressed.
We have advertising inwards to check, and forum costs to sort out

- A copy of the society rules needs to be made available online to members.
These have always been online at hte companies office website and have been linked to many times. The only variation is hte wind up clause that was ammended at the last AGM
Lisa

Claire
TNN oracle

Post by Claire » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:02 am

- A copy of the society rules needs to be made available online to members.
These have always been online at hte companies office website and have been linked to many times. The only variation is hte wind up clause that was ammended at the last AGM
That is certainly there too (although there was no amendment at the last agm.. it was at a special meeting as we needed to change it to get charitable status).
It's all there. Go to http://www.societies.govt.nz
and search for TNN (society number 1835720)

Last time I emailed them about this they suggested that you call them as they didn't have any record of talking to you. The easiest way to do anything is to get an ID/login for their online services .. that way everything can be uploaded directly as Kate did in the past.

posh
TNN oracle

Post by posh » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:15 am

karmiec wrote: - A facebook page for TNN has been suggested.
Later please. I think we need to establish a system for taking care of the website and meetings etc before we launch on FB as it adds more admin and could end up AWOL
There is already a Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=157181787768 created by Laura, I am actually pretty sure there was another group as well from a few years ago... but I can't find it...

Oh, and Nova... I *still* have my BKT/hemp inserts :neener2:
Anastasia - wahm to 3 x Image

SALE & CLEARANCE items!!!

At least Steve Irwin died doing what he loved, tracking wild animals in the open sea. When it's my time to go, I hope I'm online shopping

20 years in the making, but finally achieved!!! --->

CarlaK
TNN guru

Post by CarlaK » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:16 am

im doing this. I have nothing to do with the inc. so Nova and I will start it soon :)

Just keep swimming ;)

CarlaK
TNN guru

Post by CarlaK » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:18 am

posh wrote:
There is already a Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=157181787768 created by Laura, I am actually pretty sure there was another group as well from a few years ago... but I can't find it...

Oh, and Nova... I *still* have my BKT/hemp inserts :neener2:
yep will start a page, gets more info out there and not as "private" pages are used a lot more than groups now

Just keep swimming ;)

karmiec
TNN oracle

Post by karmiec » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:18 am

PukekoPossum wrote:I'm happy to help out in a volunteer capacity, tho I don't know how much use I can be. If you need photos, I'm here. :)
We have b&w prints of some lovely photos you took in the auckland RNW "stuff". Would you like to do some photos for the website update?

I'm thinking a really awesome nappacino photo and some babies and toddlers in MCN (including a squishy NB photo)
Lisa

PukekoPossum
TNN nerd

Post by PukekoPossum » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:27 am

That sounds like a lovely idea. I'd rather start fresh with the photos if possible, lol...

xxx Lou
Mwah!!

karmiec
TNN oracle

Post by karmiec » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:35 am

PukekoPossum wrote:That sounds like a lovely idea. I'd rather start fresh with the photos if possible, lol...
Yep definitely, you can take as many wonderful photos as you like. Unfortunately I don't have any nappy models any more. Well I might get my littliest monkey to put on a night nappy but he doesn't normally wear one :lol:

Would you like to choose a date and location that would work for (eg: not travelling too far from home or somewhere that appeals to you as a good backdrop) and we could work backwards from your lovely photos to do the website colours etc.
Lisa

HCsMum
TNN nerd

Post by HCsMum » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:43 am

@Krisha - Trish has the timaru nappy hire kit ( only know this cos she posted about it somewhere else - gen nappy chat i think)
Emma

ImageImage

Listen to the MUSTN'TS, child, listen to the DON'TS, listen to the SHOULDN'TS, the IMPOSSIBLES, the WON'TS, listen to the NEVER HAVES then listen close to me - anything can happen, child, ANYTHING can be. - Shel Silverstein

CarlaK
TNN guru

Post by CarlaK » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:46 am

karmiec wrote:
PukekoPossum wrote:That sounds like a lovely idea. I'd rather start fresh with the photos if possible, lol...
Yep definitely, you can take as many wonderful photos as you like. Unfortunately I don't have any nappy models any more. Well I might get my littliest monkey to put on a night nappy but he doesn't normally wear one :lol:

Would you like to choose a date and location that would work for (eg: not travelling too far from home or somewhere that appeals to you as a good backdrop) and we could work backwards from your lovely photos to do the website colours etc.
lots of us in Auckland with newborns to toddlers can make some cutey pie cloth models :)

im sure we can get some together, i already know a few who im sure would be more than willing to get pretty Lou photos <3

Just keep swimming ;)

Return to “TNN inc volunteers”