RNW 11-17 October
Once again - I'm not organising
(somebody slap me)
But I kinda feel like a general eco baby/ earth parenting type expo could be fun. There is no Parenting and Child show down here, so I figure if we get
cracking now we could have a good event happening.
Key things that would need to happen now:
1. Decide if we want an Eco baby expo, fairly mainstream but would have to consider the idea of compostable disposables etc. Or a more Hippie/Green Earth Parenting event where everything is a little more fringe (for the average parent) maybe not to us
2. Find a venue large enough with good parking and is reasonably central. Not a church hall and relatively cheap/free.
3. Chose a date.
4. Find out how much it costs to get signs printed, ads in papers etc, so we can work out a budget for advertising - some of the free ads have to be put into magazines 3mnth in advance, so we need to sort out the details now.
5. Contact prospective exhibitors. Would hope to have 30ish if possible.
6. Find out if we would need to hire tables etc for exhibitors and work out how much we should charge/ table.
7. Start getting a pool of volunteers and a team of key organisers - I don't think I can do this one by myself
Please feel free to add suggestions, comments, volunteer for something. Will add more as my brain starts working.
God never gives you more than you can handle - I just wish I wasn't such a strong person!