To get straight to the point ... Hunter Registration is open - http://www.diaperdecisions.com/hunt/gduhreg.php
And now the blurb that pretty much no-one reads ...
Australian Nappy Network and Diaper Decisions are pleased to announce that registration is now open for Hunters for the September 2010 Cloth Nappy Hunt. This time around we have nearly $8000 in prizes donated by an incredible and diverse array of WAHMs.
What's all this talk about hunting for cloth nappies? Rules, FAQs the list of Sponsors can be found at - http://www.ClothNappyHunt.com
But in a nutshell ...
1. Entry is free. No purchase necessary. It cost you absolutely nothing. Zip. Naddah.
2. To be eligible to win prizes, you just need to visit the sponsors sites, and find the Hidden Nappy Icon, which looks like this
3. You have from 9am Australian Eastern Standard Time on September 1st to midnight Australian Eastern Standard Time on September 30th to find the Icons.
4. Strictly one entry per household!
5. Sharing the location of hidden Icons with anyone else will GET YOUR DISQUALIFIED! Every hunt a couple of dozen people are caught cheating!
6. Most Sponsors have discounts/specials available only to Hunters and you can review what will be available at Sponsor Discounts for the September 2010 Nappy Hunt
This hunt we have added No Icon Sponsors. These are Sponsors above the Cap of 150 that, as the name suggests, do not have an Icon hidden on their site. They are, however, offering specials and discounts that are redeemable with the Discount Code you receive when Register to Hunt.
With the extra prizes donated by the No Icon Sponsors, we have about 110 prizes up for grabs. We're still finalising the exact prize pool, but we have the usual mix of Grand, Extreme and Daily Prizes, and over 70 prizes in the Second and First Prize pools, as well as a prize for the first hunter to find all 150 Icons.
We now have plenty of different ways to keep abreast of all information Hunt related.http://www.diaperdecisions.com/forum2/index.php#8http://www.facebook.com/ClothNappyHunthttp://www.twiter.com/ClothNappyHunt
We have created a Twitter list to keep a track of all the Tweets from the Cloth Nappy Hunt Sponsorshttp://www.twitter.com/ClothNappyHunt/c ... t-2010-sep
And we will be making good use of the Newsletter this hunt to keep you informed of the News and Specials, so make sure you sign up for that when registering. We also hope to have a Chat Room functional with a schedule of Chat Times moderated by your favourite Sponsors so you can talk to them one on one.
So sign up now and start visiting the Sponsors to see what they will have in store for you come September 1st!