:smt039 Ooh what about
* Book bags for the kids school/library books
* pencil cases that the kids choose material(ie:incredibles etc
* Nappy organiser that hangs off the side of the cot with maybe a top row
of pockets with snaps for creams etc.
* Car organiser that hangs on the back of the seat with a few snap pockets that you can shove toys, notebook, crayons, shut up food
to keep the kids entertained whilst travelling, so that you don't have to stop the car to pick up dropped toys from car seats and you've always got a quick supply if you get stuck in traffic and need a distraction! (I'd loooove one of these
) speaking from experience in that darn auckland traffic.
* Bill bag - a little bag with snaps for those tear off bits to pay your bills so your not like me and go all the way to town to find I either forgot the piece with the barcode or dd 2 be has cleaned the car
Oops better go and do the washing getting a litlle carried away :lol