Bumbles

Jacinta
TNN addict

Bumbles

Post by Jacinta » Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:51 am

Made my first purchase from Paula at Bumbles last week (www.bumbles.co.nz) and was super impressed.:D

It was the first time in a long time I've had to buy MCN (since previously being a WAHM), and Paula was fab to deal with.

I got an email to say when the courier had picked up my item, and that it was on the way. And when it arrived Paula had included a free sample of hand sanitiser gel, plus there was a little wee hand-written note on the invoice. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy.

Thanks Paula. I am loving all the new products being adding to the website too. And I've got my eye on the foaming wipes solution for next time. :)
Mum to Xanthe (7), Xavier (nearly 5) and another hershey kiss due June 2010
ChookMook custom name jewellery, amber teething necklaces & anklets

ceres
TNN nutter

Post by ceres » Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:38 pm

Would have to agree with everything said in above post. Paula was great to deal with. Service was personal and super speedy. Now I'm just waiting on the nappy to dry!!!
Will definately do business with her again.

ariayla

Post by ariayla » Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:17 pm

Paula is excellent to deal with. She is very accommodating and helpful. Also excellent communication while awaiting new products to arrive, being kept up to date with the happenings is awesome.

farlos
TNN nerd

Post by farlos » Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:31 pm

I would have to agree. My payment was overlooked accidentally and Paula was very apologetic and included a sample of the hand sanitiser gel too, as well as sample washing powder and loads of leaflets etc on her products.

How could I not forgive her!?? :lol:
Caroline, mother of Benjamin 27/02/06 and Georgina 21/12/07

Shae
TNN nerd

Post by Shae » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:36 am

The thing which I have LOVED about using bumbles is the speed of delivery. You know how exciting it is to order a nappy then you dilligently check the mail everyday, for what seems like forever for it to arrive. With Paula I have found that within a few days of payment I've got the nappy in my hands. Can't rave enough about her excellent service, and prices.
Mama to A, J, & A
www.farmfamily.blogspot.com

sable
Spinning Goddess

Post by sable » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:28 am

And all this wonderful service is on top of looking after a growing family! I know I couldn't manage it :)
Rachelle
http://raciebaby.blogspot.com/

aylasmummy

Post by aylasmummy » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:28 am

Yup ive found paula awesome to deal with too!!
Shes always very friendly in emails and happy to help in any way she can :D

missgateau
TNN guru

Post by missgateau » Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:40 pm

I agree - just got my laundry bag from Paula today and i only ordered it a couple of days ago ANNNNNNNDDDDDD she didn't charge me for post cos it is so little. Great girl that Paula!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Kate (formerly bibandtucker)

Makana
TNN guru

Post by Makana » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:54 pm

I have enjoyed the service from Paula as well. She is quick to answer emails and is great in letting you know where your order is at and even sent my latest order to me in AKL so it wasn't lonely on my doorstep for a few days!

Thanks a bundle! =D> :smt041 :smt054
Kate
SAHM to Ariana 8yrs, Makayla 5 years & Holly 2
and three angels
Please check out: Hats for Ethan
My blog HERE

Beekay
TNN nerd

Post by Beekay » Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:32 pm

So speedy! Usually waiting for nappies is just TORTURE, but I had to spend hardly any time looking up and down the street 'cause my nappies came so quickly!
Mum to three boys :D

Joanne
TNN nerd

Post by Joanne » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:09 pm

My last order arrived by courier even before the email arrived to say it was on it's way .... now that is service!! :D
Ok - I know I'm only across town but it is still impressive!! :)
Wife to M, Mum to DS 2/02, DD1 3/05, and DD2 1/07

Mrs Floyd
TNN nerd

Post by Mrs Floyd » Tue May 15, 2007 8:27 pm

While in Christchurch earlier this week I had the pleasure of calling into the new Bumbles shop in Addington.

What a lovely shop! Lots of great products, MCNs, wipes, and other stuff like slings for children, ergos etc etc. The shop is very child and baby friendly.

I recommend taking a look if you're in the area. I'm not in the nappy market at the moment, but I am eyeing up one of their ergos (at least I can still buy it from them online now I'm back in the capital!).
SAHM to two daughters (8 and 3.5) and son (6) and

cj
TNN guru

Re: Bumbles

Post by cj » Tue May 15, 2007 9:09 pm

Jacinta wrote:And I've got my eye on the foaming wipes solution for next time. :)

I have some of that, its really nice and smells good :D
You know who I am! Mum to DS1(7), DS2(6), DD(6), DS3(5).

cala
TNN convert

Post by cala » Wed May 23, 2007 6:57 pm

Just wanted to post my experience from shopping online!!

What fantastic fast service!! SO quick, and it all arrived packaged VERY securely (wouldnt have been wet if dumped in a bucket of water) and with a nice note!

Cant get better service than that!! :smt041

Jen
TNN nerd

Post by Jen » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:28 pm

Great service! I ordered an Ergo from Bumbles on Sunday afternoon, and it arrived first thing on Wednesday morning - I was really impressed with the speed of delivery :-)

Website ordering was easy to navigate and all worked well.

Definitely to be recommended :-)

Jen
SAHM to Samuel (March 05), Benjamin (May 07), William (Jan 11) and Annabelle (June 13)

Return to “Nappy businesses”