Snazzipants!

nova
TNN oracle

Snazzipants!

Post by nova » Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:42 pm

Oh i have to add Snazzipants in here too! :D

When i won an auction on TM for a Snazzi nappy, i asked Pippa if she could add a bunch of other stuff i wanted, to save on postage, and she popped a few liners in too! \:D/ i was so happy :D

Her fluffy mail always arrives lovingly wrapped in a nice muslin too 8)

yay Pippa! :smt041
:star:

Amethyst
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Amethyst » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:00 pm

I second that, Pippa's really great to deal with, always helpful and really accommodating. She's great. No problems in highly recommending Snazzipants to anyone and everyone who wants nappies!
Pooh-Bah, Lord High everything else :roll:
Mamma to 3 wee product testers :king: 12 :king: 10 :queen: 8

bizzy
TNN nerd

Post by bizzy » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:06 pm

i love the way they wrap your nappies in muslin to post to you...and answer all your silly email questions...
Deborah, SAHM to three

Amethyst
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Amethyst » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:14 pm

Oh I forgot the muslin! All folded up like a little nappy, how sweet!!
Pooh-Bah, Lord High everything else :roll:
Mamma to 3 wee product testers :king: 12 :king: 10 :queen: 8

**sunshine**
TNN nerd

Post by **sunshine** » Mon May 01, 2006 9:16 am

When I ordered my first lot of Snazzis in 03 Pippa was so helpful with all my questions, I mustve emailed her about 5 times before I made an order and she was quick to email me back each time.

When my parcel arrived my order was wrapped beautifully in a muslin square and she threw in about 7 or so doublers that were seconds totally free.

I ordered a few more times from Pippa and got great service and quick delivery each time.

Thanks Pippa! :smt023

clanof3
TNN addict

Post by clanof3 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:19 am

Great service!
Friendly and helpful email advice
Go the extra mile too - Got free Wonderoo repairs due to a manufacturing fault that had nothing to do with Snazzipants.
Long may it continue.

Janine
TNN nerd

Post by Janine » Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:31 am

YAH! for Pippa and Snazzipants!!

Great service, great products, and one of the pioneers of cloth promotion in NZ... YAH!
:smt041
Janine
DS-M - 11/03/05
DS-B - 03/09/07
DDs-R & J - 09/06/09

Robin
TNN addict

Post by Robin » Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:45 pm

I love Snazzipants!

When there was a wee mix up with my order, Pippa fixed it right away! Thanks!
Robin, mom to Katie 24 Jan 2005

April
TNN nerd

Post by April » Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:59 pm

Another happy Snazzipants customer! :D

I love the Snazzipants website - it provides loads of information and photos, with helpful 'what you really need to know' details, especially designed for those new to cloth nappies.

I am really impressed with how promptly and helpfully Pippa responded to my numerous email questions - it greatly assisted me with my nappy purchase. 8)

My parcel arrived sooner than expected; the products were beautifully wrapped in a muslin cloth (not a trace of plastic to be seen :smt023 ) and Pippa included a comprehensive washing guide and information leaflet.

I would happily recommend Snazzipants - it's a fabulous business to deal with. :D

nzmum
TNN nerd

Post by nzmum » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:10 pm

I was very happy ordering through Snazzipants. I've made a couple of orders through them now and both times the response was pretty quick. Although, I only got the lovely muslin wrap the first time :-(

Would definitely buy from them again.
Jannene

Stacey
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Stacey » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:31 pm

I bought what will probably be my last nappy purchase ( :( ) for JJ from Snazzipants the other week...and I was just thinking, that I bought some of my first nappies for JJ from Snazzipants (check out my wee dude as the first Snazzibaby...very bottom of the page).

In 4 years, Ive had nothing but fabulous service and fabulous nappies. I couldnt recommend Snazzipants highly enough.

enjay
TNN nerd

Post by enjay » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:52 pm

I love Snazzipants.

I have spent ENDLESS hours on their website researching and checking things out. I find it by far the best and most informative around, really written so you can make the best informed choice.

I am lucky enough to live close by to the shop in Milford so I am a frequent visitor and can vouch that it's also a great place to shop in person - always really helpful and friendly. And they're great at not over-selling - a few times I've been all 'ooh, I must have this and this and that' and they've sort of slowed me down, which is much appreciated :-).

aidanasher
TNN nerd

Post by aidanasher » Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:18 pm

i always tell people to go to snazzipants website for info on mcn as i thought hers give an awesome info of mcn. its actually the first mcn website that i found thru google and convinced me to find out more about mcn. i'm a convert now :wink: super great service, and love the muslin wrap.

figi9
TNN nerd

Post by figi9 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:58 pm

Another huge fan here. I couldn't cope putting anything else on my son at night.

Very helpful, friendly. She was the first person i ever bought any MCN's off. I actually returned all my bummis wraps soon after because the one i had tried left marks. After a week they stopped leaving marks and i reordered them feeling a complete twit!

Now i have made a number of orders and highly recommend them when asked. I find the website really great to manovouer around and the information some of the best out there. I like the chatty way it's written.

i want another baby just so i can order more snazzipants!

I love the muslin wraps. I have a wee collection and hope to use them all on my next child. Should i be lucky enough to ever have another.
Hirekits avaliable. 3 x NB/SM and a Med/Lrg. Especially on the West Coast or South Island fimale99@hotmail.com

[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10751;448/st/20050610/n/Miko+ArtStar/dt/18/k/918e/age.png[/img]

[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wSi8zMa/weight.png[/img]

annalisef
TNN nerd

Post by annalisef » Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:01 am

Yep, Snazzipants is great - the website and the shop. I love the way the shop is set out.

Good service and great products.
DS 17/01/08

Arguing with an engineer like my DH is like mud wrestling with a pig - after a while you realise that the pig is enjoying it.

Dog training :paw:, nappy making :TNN1:, and now knitting :Knitting:!

Return to “Nappy businesses”