We have one and I LOVE it!
It would be my most favourite one-size pocket. Don't know that you can buy it in NZ (yet) though, so hence that's why I've not posted a review before.
Things I really like about it:
* Velcro (great for babysitters) with soft non-rubbing laundry tabs
* Lovely stretchy tabs for adjustability
* Good rise adjustment with snaps (sometimes I find the snaps too bulky/kinda clunky to use, but these ones are in a good positions). Emily at 20 months wears it with the first snap up.
* Neat wee "tuck in pocket" at the back
* Great fit
* Same PUL as Whisper pants - fast drying
* Yummy suedecloth inner
Things that aren't so good:
* only available in white
(I hear they will be releasing a few more colours though)
* Not made in NZ
(I love NZ made products)
* Because of the design of the pocket opening, it's actually quite difficult to slip your hand in to feel how damp the insert is (sounds gross, I know, but I do it all the time)
It supposed to fit a newborn, but I'm not convinced. I shall give my opinion on that in about a month's time...