Onesie Bummsies

bee
TNN addict

Onesie Bummsies

Post by bee » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:48 pm

Are FAB for Cloth nappies!!!!

They are such a simple idea. You just extend the crotch of the Bodysuit with the Onesie Bummsie, it just snaps in! ingenious!!

I have gotten so much more wear out of my bodysuit for Micah. And I dont have to go up a size and have the shoulders slipping off (which was what was happening..)

I use the short ones. I have got a Long extender, but I'm not sure if I'll ever use it :wink: The short ones do the trick wonderfully. :)

I got them from http://www.exquisitebaby.co.nz/store/
DS1 ~ March 03
DS2 ~ Aug 08

bee
TNN addict

Post by bee » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:15 pm

hmm this post/review was originally in the Cloth Nappy area as I thought that the product may be of benefit to TNN community.
It was not a "plug" for any product that I make.

My apologies to those who thought that it was.
DS1 ~ March 03
DS2 ~ Aug 08

JandC
Queen of the sewing machine

Post by JandC » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:33 pm

Just replying so you don't think you are being ignored and so you feel part of the community.
Natalie *Mum of MissJ 10yrs, MrC 8yrs and MissA 6yrs*

When you don't give up, you cannot fail

bee
TNN addict

Post by bee » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:34 pm

:lol:

thanks JandC

you have made me smile! :)
DS1 ~ March 03
DS2 ~ Aug 08

JandC
Queen of the sewing machine

Post by JandC » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:37 pm

bee wrote::lol:

thanks JandC

you have made me smile! :)

Just hope you start feeling like part of the community soon, it's now my personal mission to reply to all threads you post in from today.
Natalie *Mum of MissJ 10yrs, MrC 8yrs and MissA 6yrs*

When you don't give up, you cannot fail

Ashtons mummy
TNN guru

Post by Ashtons mummy » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:23 pm

oh! thank u I forgot i had one of those from when I trialled it for jess heres me putting molly in size 0 suits so they wud go over her naps lol
Kylie

1 :king: April 2007 1 :queen: August 2008 1 :queen: April 2012 :angel: 11/3/13
1 :king: Jan 2014

Mazz

Post by Mazz » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:44 pm

They sound good, although our chubba bubba grew out of her all in ones so quick we didn't have the cloth nappy fit problem for long :roll: :wink:

Quick question though - you are promoting exquisite baby as the place you bought these from and I see it in your signature, so what is your connection with them? Just curious, genuine question and not trying to 'get at you' :) . I just like to know the whole picture IYKWIM.

TheBean
TNN nerd

Post by TheBean » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:56 pm

what a good idea! i was never able to use onsies because H was/is soooo long in the body - i wish i'd known about these back then :D
Sarah

bee
TNN addict

Post by bee » Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:18 am

Mazz wrote:They sound good, although our chubba bubba grew out of her all in ones so quick we didn't have the cloth nappy fit problem for long :roll: :wink:

Quick question though - you are promoting exquisite baby as the place you bought these from and I see it in your signature, so what is your connection with them? Just curious, genuine question and not trying to 'get at you' :) . I just like to know the whole picture IYKWIM.

Fair question.

I originally purchased these from Tag! You're It!! Since then the store owner has merged her two businesses. I do wholesale to Exquisite Baby, but do not have direct business interest i.e. I do not work for/an employee of nor own any part of that business. :)
DS1 ~ March 03
DS2 ~ Aug 08

Middy
TNN guru

Post by Middy » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:19 am

I love these :D
Sophie: April 20, 2007 and Caleb: September 12, 2008 and...
http://db-bellzone.blogspot.com/

Tentacles
TNN guru

Post by Tentacles » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:52 am

We have one too and it's great. I was looking at ordering some in from the US but never got around to it so it's fab you can get them here now :D

ETA and I love that they're NZ made
Alison - Currently SAHM to DS (04/07) and DD (09/10).

http://kiwicraftychemist.blogspot.com

Mazz

Post by Mazz » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:40 am

bee wrote:
Mazz wrote:They sound good, although our chubba bubba grew out of her all in ones so quick we didn't have the cloth nappy fit problem for long :roll: :wink:

Fair question.

I originally purchased these from Tag! You're It!! Since then the store owner has merged her two businesses. I do wholesale to Exquisite Baby, but do not have direct business interest i.e. I do not work for/an employee of nor own any part of that business. :)

mum2kiwis
TNN convert

Post by mum2kiwis » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:32 am

Oh Thanks Bee

Tentacles, i was gonna bring the American ones over to sell because i thought they were just awesome but they didnt fit any NZ Onesies, so i went designing and testing and thats how they came about :)

Also have Multis now for when baby is wearing two bodysuits :) I used to put my kids in 2 for winter :)
Onesie Bummsie - The little extender that goes a long way!

Return to “Everything else”